We, MB "Mintico", legal entity code 305699201, address Rumpiškės str. 29-20, Klaipėda, LT-91120, Lithuania, VAT code LT100013784514 (hereinafter referred to as the Company or We), we take care of the data security and privacy of the user (hereinafter referred to as User or You) of the e-shop www.mintico.lt (hereinafter referred to as the E-shop).
1.1. Personal data - means any information that allows to identify you directly or indirectly. The following personal data of you are processed:
- Name of the Buyer;
- Name of the person who is collecting (receiving) the goods;
- Contact details of the Buyer - e-mail address and telephone number, address;
- Buyer's delivery data - the address at which the goods will be delivered or other buyer's choice for delivery/collection of goods;
- Payment method chosen by the Buyer and payment data entered;
- History of orders made in E-shop;
- IP address;
- Network and location data when you provide them;
- History of your inquiries and complaints;
- Other publicly available data that you shared when visiting the E-shop;
1.2. Processing of personal data - means any operation performed on personal data (such as collecting, editing, changing, recording, storing, granting access, querying, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Data Controller - MB "Mintico", legal entity code 305699201, address Rumpiškės str. 29-20, Klaipėda, LT-91120, Lithuania, VAT code LT100013784514.
1.4. Data subject - any natural person whose data is processed by the Company.
1.5. E-shop - e-shop located at www.mintico.lt.
1.6. Account – User login data to the E-shop, consisting of e-mail address and password.
1.7. A cookie - is a corresponding file that is transmitted from the E-Shop website to the E-Shop user's device so that the E-shop can identify the User's device, see the User's activity in the E-shop, and maintain the proper functionality of the E-shop.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA USING THE E-SHOP AND WHEN VISITING THE WEBSITE
3.1. By providing data to the Company, the User agrees that Personal Data would be used by the Company to ensure the functionality of the E-shop for the purposes desired by the Data Subject.
3.2. When registering an Account in the E-Shop, using the services, as well as when purchasing in the E-shop, the User must provide the E-Shop with his/her exact Personal Data. The User is responsible for their correctness.
3.3. The User has the right to change and supplement the Personal Data in the Account at any time or to apply to the E-shop with a request to delete the Account.
3.4. The User must not disclose the password to third parties and store it, otherwise all related responsibility shall lie with the User.
3.5. The Company receives your express consent to process your data as follows:
- when you create a User Account;
- when you make an order in the E-shop, which is accepted and executed, thus concluding and executing an agreement with you;
- when you agree to cookies and their installation on your device;
- when you agree to receive newsletters;
- also in cases where the Company has to process your data under a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interests of the Company are implemented (We will process your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in this and such processing does not violate the protection of your interests and rights).
3.6. The Company processes your data for the following purposes:
- for the efficient, optimal and convenient functionality of the E-shop;
- in order to ensure the smooth administration of the e-shop;
- for the registration and maintenance of your account;
- for the proper delivery of the goods or services you ordered;
- in order to provide you with relevant information, to answer your questions, inquiries;
- in the course of statistical and other analysis to improve the activity of the E-shop and your experience in using it;
- when visiting the Website, the Company may process your IP address, network and location data, This Personal Data is collected by means of cookies and other similar technologies on the basis of the User's consent;
- for other purposes that may be indicated to you at the time of submission of your data;
4. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1. We undertake to respect the obligation of confidentiality with regard to your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the benefit of the data subject or for other legitimate reasons.
4.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalf of the Company. Such Personal Data Processors chosen by the Company have the right to process Personal Data only in accordance with the Company's instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the obligations set forth in the agreement between the Company and the service provider. We assure you that the Company cooperates only with data processors who guarantee appropriate measures (organizational and technical) for the processing of Personal Data and ensure the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts.
4.3. The Company may also provide personal data in response to requests from the court or public authorities to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable legislation and instructions from public authorities.
5. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
5.2. If you have not been active in the User's account in the E-Shop for 1 year, your personal data is deleted.
5.3. You may also request that your account in the E-Shop be deleted.
6. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
6.1. We take care of the protection of the privacy of minors. Please be informed that our E-shop and Website are not suitable for people under the age of 18 years.
6.2. Persons under the age of 18 may not provide any Personal Data in the E-shop and on the Website.
6.3. If a person is under 18 years of age, in order to use the E-Shop or the Website, you must have written consent to the processing of personal data of at least one of the legal representatives (father, mother, guardian(s)) before submitting your personal data.
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
7.1. As a Data Subject, you have the following rights of the Data Subject:
7.1.1. Right to receive information on data processing ("right to know").
7.1.2. Right of access to the data processed ("right of access").
7.1.3. Right to rectification ("right to rectification").
7.1.4. Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). This right does not apply if the personal data for which erasure is requested are also processed on other legal grounds, such as processing necessary for the performance of the contract or is an obligation under the applicable legislation.
7.1.5. Right to restrict data processing ("right to restrict").
7.1.6. Right to disagree to data processing.
7.1.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The data subject shall not have the right to data portability in respect of personal data processed manually in structured files, such as paper files.
7.1.8. Right to require that not only automated processing, including profiling, is applied.
7.1.9. Right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
7.2. In order to exercise your rights, you may submit an inquiry or a written request to us: email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request or inquiry from you, we may ask you to fill in the necessary forms, as well as to provide a notarized copy of your personal document, which we need to verify your identity in order to avoid disclosure of your Personal Data.
7.3. After receiving your request or inquiry regarding the processing of Personal Data, we undertake to provide you with a response no later than within 1 month from the date of the application and to perform the actions specified in the request or to inform you why we refuse to perform them. If necessary, the time limit may be extended by a further 2 months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, we will notify you of such extension within 1 month from the date of receipt of the request.
7.4. If, upon your request, Personal Data is deleted, we will only keep copies of the information necessary to protect our legitimate interests and those of others, to comply with the obligations of public authorities, to resolve disputes, to recognize interference or to comply with any agreements you have concluded with us.
7.5. If you believe that your rights as a Data Subject have been violated, you can also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority , which supervises us – the State Data Protection Inspectorate, you can find more information and contact details on the website of the inspectorate www.ada.lt.
8.3. When a visitor uses the E-Shop, Cookies are used to identify his browser or device. Some information collected by Cookies may be linked to a specific person by linking it to the data provided when registering an Account in the E-Shop, therefore this information may be considered as personal data.
8.4.Cookies used in the E-shop are not harmful to the User, the browser used and the device used where Cookies are stored.
8.5. Information about the information collected by the Cookies is provided in the information message, which is displayed in a prominent and easily accessible place when visiting the E-shop for the first time. You can control the Cookies on the Website. You have the right to choose whether you want to accept Cookies and other tracking technologies used by us or whether you want to disable the Cookies.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS